From: main@earchi.groups.io <main@earchi.groups.io> On Behalf Of joe Tabrah
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 6:14 PM
To: main@earchi.groups.io
Subject: [earchi] Yaesu FT-1500m

Looking to purchase a working Yaesu FT-1500m for use as a packet and winlink gateway in Kakaako.  Please call Joe, KH6FHI 808 386 4489 if you have or know of one for sale.  Thank you.

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

I think I have somewhere a donated vhf single band radio.  Does it have to be a 1500?

de KH6WG