Windward Oahu Winlink Net - this Wednesday, March 17, 2021, at 8 PM

Michael Miller KH6ML <mahalomichael@...>

Aloha Windward Winlink Operators and others,

Join us this Wednesday, March 17, 2021, at 8 PM for the Windward Oahu MID-MONTH Winlink Net.

We will take Voice check-ins then move to digital mode :

147.000+ pl 103.5 repeater will be used to take check-ins VOICE ONLY

145.070 Gateway Feq with VARA FM P2P (NET CONTROL MAIN)

More info

NH6XL Steven Minakami

Michael,

Sorry, I'm not able to make the net this evening.

If possible, can you record your start and end time and the head count or logging callsigns of who checked in for the net? I'll calculate the man-hours for your exercise and submit it to Clem.

I will probably be home later this evening, but pretty sure it will definitely be after the start of the net and could be after everything is over.

Thank you Michael
Steven, NH6XL