Topics

Windward Ham Neighbor Invite - Can you check in? This 11-6-2019 Wednesday 8 pm (2000) HST

Michael Miller WH6FXL

Windward Ham Neighbor Invite - Can you check in?
Aloha!

Looking for licensed amateur radio operators to participate in Windward Oahu ARES Emergency Communications Net

All licensed amateur radio operators are invited, you do not have to be an ARES member.
* Windward Oahu ARES Emergency Communications Net
* This Wednesday 8 pm (2000) HST on the 147.000 (+pl 103.5) repeater.
* After Check-ins on the repeater -

* We will conduct our simplex exercise on 146.505 (no pl tone, no offset).
* Turn off your squelch so you can hear weak stations.
* Looking forward to your participation no matter where you are on the Island or state. (Practice and see if you can transmit and received on the windward Oahu )
* The Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES) is made up of Amateur Radio operators.
* These operators provide volunteer communications services in times of disaster or civil emergency.
More info at https://hawaiiares.info/

Mahalo Michael Miller WH6FXL