Topics

Updated End Fed Antenna Info Sheet

KH6DK Peter Matsunaga

Hi all,
Attached is the draft for a two page info sheet to ship with the EARC matchbox. I've been wanting to update it for a while and finally got around to doing it. Please have a look and feel free to email me with comments.
In the next few months I'll try to get more material out for club members on construction, sourcing parts, and a bit of theory of these kinds of antennas, and some hopefully useful usage notes.
alohas!
Peter KH6DK

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

Thanks Peter.