Still not too late to renew your membership

WH7GG Keith Higa

Hi EARC ohana,

Welcome to 2nd quarter 2021! Right now we're at 71 members renewed or joined, so I want to remind folks that it's still not too late to renew your membership for 2021.

As before, if your contact information has not changed, you can renew at this link:

or by sending a check/money order to:
PO Box 30315
Honolulu, HI  96820

(If you do mail it, keep it mind that it may take some time for the check to clear as I have to take time to get to the bank during business hours...not so easy when I'm working from home.)\

If you have any questions as to whether or not you renewed, please let me know and I can check your status.

As always, thanks for your continued support.

Your friendly neighborhood treasurer,
Keith WH7GG

WH6POI John Osburn

I won’t be renewing my membership.

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 19:06 WH7GG Keith Higa <keith.higa@...> wrote:
Hi EARC ohana,

Welcome to 2nd quarter 2021! Right now we're at 71 members renewed or joined, so I want to remind folks that it's still not too late to renew your membership for 2021.

As before, if your contact information has not changed, you can renew at this link:

or by sending a check/money order to:
PO Box 30315
Honolulu, HI  96820

(If you do mail it, keep it mind that it may take some time for the check to clear as I have to take time to get to the bank during business hours...not so easy when I'm working from home.)\

If you have any questions as to whether or not you renewed, please let me know and I can check your status.

As always, thanks for your continued support.

Your friendly neighborhood treasurer,
Keith WH7GG

WH7GG Keith Higa

Hi John,
Sorry to hear that...you did join in February so you are considered a member until the end of the year. unless you wish to cancel your membership. May I ask why?

Thanks,
Keith