Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 8:47 PM
From: "wayne kh6in" <wgreenhi@...>
To: main@earchi.groups.io
Subject: [earchi] Private: Re: Volunteers for 11 Nov (Sunday)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: DragonHawk <dragonhawk7@...>
Date: Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: Volunteers for 11 Nov (Sunday)

It was announced at the EARC meeting. The American Legion and Veterans are having a 100th year celebration at the Nanatorium to honor Veterans day. Gordon is asking for HAM assistance in communicating between different finctions st the event. There will be food for the volunteers and will have entertainment and movies at the event.

v/r
Ralph M.  WH7PD