Topics

Mauna Kapu Site

wayne kh6in

Goodmorning,

Noted this morning that MK internet is unreachable and down at this time.  Not sure what the issue is at the moment investigating.  As I can’t work the repeaters from my location unable to determine if repeaters are online.

Aloha

Wayne

KH6FHI Joe Tabrah

Wayne,
146.800 does not respond this morning to 40 watts and I can usually hit it with a hand set and 5 watts from here....suggests a general power issue....
Aloha,
Joe
KH6FHI

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 8:15 AM wayne kh6in <wgreenhi@...> wrote:

Goodmorning,

Noted this morning that MK internet is unreachable and down at this time.  Not sure what the issue is at the moment investigating.  As I can’t work the repeaters from my location unable to determine if repeaters are online.

Aloha

Wayne

KH6FHI Joe Tabrah

DMR repeater at Mauna Kapu also not responding....
Aloha,
Joe
KH6FHI