From: honu1@...
Date: November 30, 2018 at 12:28:12 AM HST

Subject: Marathon Update

Hi Clem,

Here is the list of "open" locations...

Aid Station Communicators:

 A/S 4: Triangle Park OPEN

A/S 7: Niu Valley – OPEN

A/S 8: Hawaii Kai Dr – OPEN

A/S 10: Kealaolu Ave – OPEN

A/S 11: Kahala Ave – OPEN

Mahalo!  Happy Holidays!

Greg

This Simple Method "Ends" Tinnitus - Try Tonight
fighttinnitusnow.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/5c01110fc9d71110f6329st01vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

WH6FQE RC Anderson

Is there an updated list of the aid stations and who is working each station yet?

RC

AH6OO R Ueoka

Aloha RC,
I think those who have volunteered would also like to know that.  Usually Greg keeps us updated with a list and provides more detailed information such as our operating frequencies by now.

The coordinator of the marathon ham communications is Greg Amancio.  His email is honu1@....