Topics

Judges for the 63rd Hawaii State Science and Engineering Fair

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

Do we have any volunteers for the Science Fair?  It will be a virtual venue, I don't have all the details.  Please let me know if interested.  Thanks in advance.

de KH6WG

wayne kh6in

Dates will be April 10 to April 30.  They are still putting it together and as mentioned will be a virtual event using computers.

Aloha
Wayne

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020, 16:46 KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae <skawamae@...> wrote:

Do we have any volunteers for the Science Fair?  It will be a virtual venue, I don't have all the details.  Please let me know if interested.  Thanks in advance.

de KH6WG

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

I'm suspecting each project will either have a web page or pdf and possibly a narrative.  No one on one contact with the students.  Interesting.

de KH6WG