Topics

It's not too late to renew your EARC membership for 2019

WH7GG Keith Higa

QST QST EARC,

I know a lot of you have been busy. Believe me, I know the feeling...I've had a very busy several months. How busy? You would think that as treasurer, I would be one of the first people to pay dues each year. I thought so too...until I checked my records and found that I had not paid my dues. I'm paid now and good for the rest of year.

I bring this up to say that it's not too late to renew your EARC membership. If it's slipped your mind, I totally understand.

You can pay your dues via the EARC website by PayPal, mail your dues to PO Box 30315, Honolulu, HI 96820, or pay me in person at any EARC membership meeting. Of course, if you have any questions on your membership status, I would be more than happy to check for you; just ask.

For the 86 members who have paid up this point, thanks so much for your continued support. I would like to get this number to 100 members by the end of the month, or at least until the next meeting in April.

As always, thank you for your support of the Emergency Amateur Radio Club and our mission to advance amateur radio in the islands.

Mahalo and 73,

Keith Higa
Treasurer/Membership Chair