Topics

Ham Swap Meet

KH6FHI Joe Tabrah

For all of those in "amateur radio land", the EARC has organized a swap meet for amateur radio equipment to be held Saturday, 1 December, at the Fleet Reserve Association, 891 Valkenburgh Street, Honolulu 96818 between 10 AM and 2 PM.  More information for sellers will be circulated shortly.  Meanwhile, mark your calendars and start sifting through your treasures for things you are ready to pass on, and review your wish lists for things you really want!....
Aloha,
Joe
KH6FHI

AH6VF Glen

Aloha Joe,

Please include me on any “work part” or clean up that you need.

I want to support the “swap meet” as much as possible.

If there is anything I can do to assist….please let me know.

I am assuming that you have the reservation set with the Fleet Reserve and we are a firm “good to go”.

IF there is anything I can do to assist between now and then, please let me know.

Aloha,
Glenn