Topics

Foxhunt April 7th

KH6OWL Darren Holbrook

Just a reminder about the foxhunt on April 7th from 3 to 5 PM in Kapolei.

As of today I have had only one person email me to sign up.  I need to know a number so I can coordinate it with the local HPD to give them a heads up. Plus, I just need to know if it is worth having or no one is interested.

Please email me if you are interested.
Name, Call, if you will be a team or individual, (if a team send their info as well), cell phone if you have one,

You can check out the website for more information at  http://www.hamradiohawaii.com/foxhunt or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamRadioHawaii/ and on the right click on Foxhunt under popular topics in post.

Thanks

--
Stacy
KH6OWL