FD 2021

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

Aloha All,
Another ARRL Field Day in the books.  Thanks to all who came out to partake of radio, food and fellowship.  The turnout was better than expected.  Sadly the propagation wasn't so great.  We were setup and able to operate by about 0830.  We pulled the plug at 1500 as propagation was not favorable.  The EARC logged 17 contacts, half of which were not DX.  All great fun.  Special thanks to all those who lent a hand for setup and take down.  That is always the most challenging and draining.  It was quite warm and humid from beginning to end.  Congrats to WH6DLP/AE.

Aloha & 73
de KH6WG