Topics

EARC Net

KG6CFC James Wong

Are we have trouble linking for the evening net?
James Wong

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

Hi James,
Thanks for your email.  The EARC net is held on the DEM linked repeaters.  We have no control over the linking.  Unfortunately, best I could tell by testing, only FFMB and Peacock Flats were linked tonight.  I'll ping the DEM to let them know to check.

Aloha
de KH6WG

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 1:18 AM KG6CFC James Wong <jwongsf@...> wrote:
Are we have trouble linking for the evening net?
James Wong

wayne kh6in

this is available from the earchi.org website

http://www.earchi.org/allmon.html

--
Aloha
Wayne

"Don't mistake silence for weakness. Smart people don't plan big
moves out loud."