Topics

EARC Board of Directors Nomination Form

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

To: EARC All

As we have not received any nominations thus far, the thought is that sending you this form will make it easier.  Any and all positions are open.  You may nominate yourself or others.  If you nominate others, it would be wise to validate if that person is willing to accept the position.  General Board member Garret Larson (WH6GL) has moved to Texas and has resigned his position.  We would like to fill that position at minimum.  The Board is there for its members.  Please provide feedback to make this a better organization and promote the different facets of amateur radio.  Thanks in advance.

de KH6WG