Topics

DMR

wayne kh6in <wgreenhi@...>

Morning,

For those interested in DMR but haven't quite made the plunge into a DMR radio yet, I've linked into Maunakapu and Olomana a DMR bridge on hawaii 1 statewide talkgroup 3115 into the analog repeaters.  This will be active throughout today if you like to try it out.

aloha
Wayne

WH6FQE

So we are going to have people on DMR without their DMR ID?

Michael Bowles

Hi all,
   Has anyone succeeded in creating a codeplug for the new D878 radio?
     Aloha,
       Mike, KQ6M ( was WH6AH)