Topics

CW Training

KH6OWL Darren Holbrook

This is a good time to practice or learn Morse code.

Any one interested in meeting on Zoom for regular CW Classes during the COVID-19 shut down?

Every day at 8PM for 30 minutes, Cut off is at 40 minutes using Zoom for a free account with 3 or more participants.

Start at 12 WPM. You need to start at higher speed so you don’t count the dits and dahs.
Practice on the following websites each day and we will go over that session during that night.

Zoom has a free account that we can use to meet up at. You will need to request an account and it is fast and easy to get the account. www.Zoom.com

I will send out the invite to the room where we would meet once I know who wants to join.
You would need a keyer or something where others can hear your sending via the computer.

Stacy
KH6OWL