Beginner's CW Classes

KH6FHI Joe Tabrah

I received the following message this morning from Alan Maenchen, KH6TU.  This is a great opportunity for those with no CW experience, or like me who was stuck at 8 WPM for 45 years and wanted to improve.  I highly recommend the CW Academy classes and Alan in particular as an instructor.  These classes offer much more than just instruction.  There are practice sessions on zoom with peers, the opportunity to develop great friendships, and a lot of other great resources.
Aloha,
Joe
KH6FHI

Beginning CW class?

Inbox

Alan Maenchen via bounce2.pobox.com

11:53 AM (27 minutes ago)

to kaleotripJosephJoe

There's a possibility I'll host a beginner CW class starting April 1 or April 5.
That would be at 6pm HST for an hour every Monday and Thursday evening. Let me know if you're interested or if you know anyone else interested.