ARRL Field Day 2021 - 6/25 thru 6/27

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

Aloha all,
Apologies for the late notice but I gave a heads up at the meeting.

Please join us for Field Day 2021 at Kualoa Beach Park in a joint effort with the Koolau Amateur Radio Club.  The KARC has a permit from Friday 6/25 to Sunday 6/27.  We will NOT have the large EZ Corner we normally do, it will be a scaled down event.  If someone wants to camp overnight, PLMK and I'll put you in touch with the KARC.  Otherwise, we will be setting up 7a and tear down early evening so we can be packed up and out of the park by 8p.  The EARC will be using its Kenwood TS590-SG and the EARCHI End Fed antenna.  Hey, it's all about portable operations.  We will have a couple of pop up style tents.  We will also have hotdogs and chips for lunch but please bring a potluck item to share.  Bring your own chair and table if you need it.  We hope to see you there!

Aloha & 73
de KH6WG