Antenna Tower

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

All,
PLMK if interested.  Please see attached.  I'm not 100% clear about the price/cost.

Aloha
de KH6WG

WH6GLO Ronald Hamilton

Man, that thing would look great on my balcony... I swear, ham radio is going to be the thing that makes me leave my condo.

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021, 9:03 AM KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae <skawamae@...> wrote:
All,
PLMK if interested.  Please see attached.  I'm not 100% clear about the price/cost.

Aloha
de KH6WG

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

Maybe you can mount it on the floor of your living room horizontally and at night crank it out over the balcony!  When done, crank it back in and noone would be the wiser.

Aloha
de KH6WG

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 9:16 AM WH6GLO Ronald Hamilton <ronaldhamilton@...> wrote:
Man, that thing would look great on my balcony... I swear, ham radio is going to be the thing that makes me leave my condo.

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021, 9:03 AM KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae <skawamae@...> wrote:
All,
PLMK if interested.  Please see attached.  I'm not 100% clear about the price/cost.

Aloha
de KH6WG

WH6GLO Ronald Hamilton

Only one way to find out!