Topics

Annual Meeting 10/15/2019 1900 HST

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

All,
Reminder to submit your nominations for Board of Directors prior to 10/15/2019 via email or snail mail (USPS) to the PO Box 30315 Honolulu, HI 96820.  We will check the PO Box on 10/14.  All positions are open, President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and 5 General Board Members.  All early submissions need to be validated for acceptance.  Nominations may be made from the floor on 10/15 but the nominees need to be present to accept/decline.  This is your club, the Board will facilitate what's required.  If you or someone you know, has the drive to promote the EARC and what it represents, please submit the nominations.  Thanks for your interest in Amateur Radio.

Aloha,
de KH6WG

wayne kh6in

I NOMINATE ALL PRESENT BOARD OFFICERS AND MEMBERS

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 8:32 PM KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae <skawamae@...> wrote:
All,
Reminder to submit your nominations for Board of Directors prior to 10/15/2019 via email or snail mail (USPS) to the PO Box 30315 Honolulu, HI 96820.  We will check the PO Box on 10/14.  All positions are open, President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and 5 General Board Members.  All early submissions need to be validated for acceptance.  Nominations may be made from the floor on 10/15 but the nominees need to be present to accept/decline.  This is your club, the Board will facilitate what's required.  If you or someone you know, has the drive to promote the EARC and what it represents, please submit the nominations.  Thanks for your interest in Amateur Radio.

Aloha,
de KH6WG

Aloha
Wayne

"Don't mistake silence for weakness.  Smart people don't plan big moves out loud."

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

Haha.  Thanks.  I've already polled them and they all are willing to continue.  They will be on the ballot.

de KH6WG