To: ARES, EARC, HARC, KARC, Pacific Section
The National Weather Service (NWS) will be presenting the Skywarn training for Amateur Radio/HAM on two dates.
- 5/30/19, Thursday, 6:00 PM in the conference room.
- 6/16/19, Sunday, 2:00 PM in the conference room. Sunday parking is free.
- Seating is limited, first come, first served. There is no charge for the training.
- First time participants will be accepted first, then those people on the waiting list who have not taken it within three years will be taken.
- Please email me (kevin.bogan@...) to register or ask questions.
- Please specify your name, amateur radio callsign, the date and time you have selected for training and the last time you took Skywarn training in Honolulu.
- Car pooling is encouraged. Thursday parking may incur a charge.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to allow time to sign in.
- This is a Federal facility. Please be prepared to show a photo ID if asked.
- Talk-in freq is 146.520 MHz.
Neighbor islands will be arranged separately.
Kevin Bogan, AH6QO
Amateur Radio/HAM Skywarn coordinator for Hawaii
Other: (720) 235-8172