From: johnv@... <johnv@...>
Date: Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 5:26 PM
Subject: Amateur FM Satellite operators
To: skawamae@... <skawamae@...>

Steve,

I'm on Oahu until Friday morning and had a real struggle finding anyone on the two FM satellites, AO-91 or AO-92.      I know it's a strugle to work the mainland but one guy ytesterday worked Florida with a SSB satellite.      There are 10 grids here in the island and I have worked one.    I emailed your ARRL SM but got no response from him.

The question is: Do you know of anyone who can give me a grid or two tomorrow during a couple of the passes for 91/92 only?

Thank you and again I'm sorry for the short notice.

John Van Dalen
N7AME
425.280.6396