Email

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

All BCC;
Apologies for sending out the invite to the EARC General Membership Meeting late, yesterday morning.  It's probable that many of you are receiving email in digest format, meaning you more than likely didn't receive the invite until last night, after the meeting had finished.  It is announced that the meeting is on the 3rd Tuesday and if you missed it, you are like me as I forgot to send the invite until yesterday.  Thanks Heather for your presentation on Simplex, thanks to all who showed up and thanks to all or your support for Amateur Radio.

Aloha
de KH6WG