EARC Swap Meet
KH6FHI Joe Tabrah
For all of those in "amateur radio land", the EARC has organized a swap meet for amateur radio equipment to be held Saturday, 1 December, at the Fleet Reserve Association, 891 Valkenburgh Street, Honolulu 9681, starting at 10:00 and ending at 14:00. This event is open to all licensed amateurs and is sanctioned by the ARRL.
Sellers are limited to offering amateur radio equipment only under the following conditions:
· Set up for sellers will begin at 09:00;
· Only amateur radio equipment is to be offered;
· Tables are available to sellers at a cost of $10.00 per table with no restrictions on the number of sellers per table so feel free to double up to use the available space;
· Anything brought in and not sold must be removed by the seller;
· Everything needs to be cleaned up and tables returned to the storage racks by 15:00.
Please direct any questions to Joe, KH6FHI, at joetabrah@....
Mark your calendars and start sifting through your treasures for things you are ready to pass on, and review your wish lists for things you really want!....See you on Saturday, December 1st.
Aloha,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I would like to reserve a table to sell stuff.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
here's questions you will be asked.
are you taking reservations? or first come first serve?
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:15 PM joe Tabrah <joetabrah@...> wrote:
"Don't mistake silence for weakness. Smart people don't plan big moves out loud."