20 April 2021 General Membership Meeting Minutes

KH6FHI Joe Tabrah

Please be informed that I have posted the minutes from the 20 April 2021 General Membership Meeting in the "Files" section of EARC.groups.io.
Aloha,
Joe
KH6FHI

WH6GLO Ronald Hamilton

Link not work. Tried going to groups.io and searching for earc. No dice. Then manually flipped through the groups. EARS is the only ear* group listed.

--
Ron Hamilton

WH6GLO Ronald Hamilton

Apologies. Should be