It’s renewal season again! (Sorry for the delay)

Keith Higa

CQ CQ EARC!

It’s a new year, and time to renew your EARC membership if you didn’t already do so last year. Dues are the same low price that it’s been: 20 green stamps ($20.00).

For those who have sent in renewal membership forms this month and noticed the absence of a PayPal option on our response email, we apologize for that...we had to re-do and re-open our PayPal account. I’m pleased to report that the new PayPal account is now live, and you can send your dues to treasurer@... via PayPal.

(This is also why we delayed our usual begin-the-year membership drive. To the 37 or so members who have renewed in advance, thanks!)

Of course, the old fashioned way still works, and you can mail them to our PO Box 30315, Honolulu, HI 96820, or give it directly to me at any EARC general membership meeting. I will be there with receipt book in hand.

If you have any questions on your membership status, I would be more than happy to check for you; just ask.

As always, thank you for your support of the Emergency Amateur Radio Club and our mission to advance amateur radio in the islands.

Mahalo and 73,

Keith Higa
Treasurer/Membership Chair

--