Re: Contacting Hawaii

KH7HO Clem

To all,

I’m not able to make contact with Larry (KB8EDX) with my NVIS antenna. Can anyone contact Larry so he can achieve WAS. Please contact him directly.

Thanks,
Clem (KH7HO)

On Oct 21, 2021, at 5:03 AM, Larry Apicella <lajap795@gmail.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone Aloha. Clement, My name is Larry KB8EDX. I’m trying to get my WAS- Worked All States- and have 49. Just need Hawaii to complete my list. I have been collecting QSL cards for all. Any chance you could help me by getting in contact with you on the radio? I’m in Ohio and I think I have the capability to reach you. I have the Icom 7300 and the Hexbeam plus a new Acom 1200s amplifier. Can we set up a time so I can contact you? I would be grateful. Please let me know Thanks. Larry