Re: [HawaiiARES] Fw: [EmComm-Training] Winlink Thursday Aug 26, 2021 #announcements #14-2021

KH7HO Clem

To all,

I understand a lot of Hams have been trying to send messages to Jack and to me.  Please note the instructions did not say to change your settings to 2300 hz wide to 500 hz narrow in your VARA HF settings.  Please change to 500 hz for both the 40M and 20M bands during the time schedule for these two bands.

Thanks,
Clem

On Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 09:36:24 AM HST, Clem Jung KH7HO via groups.io <chmjung4@...> wrote:

To all,

Forwarding this for your participation if you did not receive this email.  Please follow the attached instructions.  Jack (KH6DQ) will be operational for the three bands for HF P2P.  I am having problems with my HF antenna, especially on 40 meters.  So please use Jack as the primary station to send your Winlink messages for this ETO exercise.  You can also try sending to me.

6 AM – 10 AM on 80 meters: 3561.500 CF, 3560.000 DF
10 AM – 2 PM on 40 meters: 7113.500 CF, 7112.000 DF
2 PM – 6 PM on 20 meters: 14121.500 CF, 14120.000 DF

I will no longer be the ETO-HI for future ETO Thursday Winlink exercises after this exercise.  I have recommended that ETO-HI be dissolved and be included in the ETO-09 (Hawaii is part of FEMA Region 9).

Please continue to participate in future ETO Thursday Winlink exercises.

73,
Clem (KH7HO)
ETO-HI