Re: 8/18/2021 Windward Oahu Winlink Net

KH6OWL Darren Holbrook

Yes

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 11:31 AM Joseph Speroni <joe@...> wrote:

Hi Stacy.  Message was sent to you via the EARC club mailing list.  If you are removed I think you may not be able to post your information to club members.  There are positive comments about your posting and most would not like to lose it.

Is that what you want? To be dropped from the EARC club list?

73 de Joe/AH0A

From: Stacy Holbrook <handymanowl@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 10:30 AM
To: main@earchi.groups.io
Cc: main@hawaiiares.groups.io; dmrhawaii@groups.io; dem-races@groups.io; Joseph Speroni <joe@...>; Michael KH6ML <kh6ml808@...>
Subject: Re: [earchi] 8/18/2021 Windward Oahu Winlink Net

Is there anyway to get removed from the list?

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 10:16 AM KH7HO Clem via groups.io <chmjung4=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

To all,

We will again have the third Wednesday of the month Windward Oahu Winlink Net.  For those who can join us, we will be on tomorrow evening, Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 8 p.m. HST on 145.070 simplex frequency.  Michael (KH6ML) will be the NCS.

Please see the attachment below for more details.  If just see and learn what Winlink is about, please join us on the Zoom link in the attachment.

Please give this announcement widest distribution.

73,

Clem (KH7HO)