Re: May 19, 2021 Windward Oahu Winlink Net

KH6LT Mark Kaku

Clem,

Thank you for being NCS. If need be, next time Michael steps out, I can help with the NCS.
Understood tonight's practice had some hiccups due to simplex reachability. Proved digipete works well with reply's via digipete not working out for tonight.

With that said, I have great interest in getting my ability to utilize HF Winlink up and running. My concerns, are, even though we can relay and go simplex, the entire internet for Hawaii may be down. I'm thinking the HF stations would be valuable in getting messages via simplex and digipete utilizing Winlink which is then passed on to the outside World.

Anyway, thank you for making this happen.
Big Aloha,
Mark (KH6LT)

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 6:58 PM Clement Jung <chmjung4@...> wrote:
To all,

Please join us the the midmonth Windward Oahu Winlink Net.  It will be this coming Wednesday evening at 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. HST. on 145.070 Winlink gateway simplex frequency.  We also will have Zoom as in the past for those who want to see what is involved as the Winlink NCS facilitate the net.

Please see attachment for details.

Request widest distribution on this as possible.

Aloha,
Clem (KH7HO)