Donation of wire to the EARC Antenna Project

KH6DK Peter Aiea

Industrial Electronics, located in Kalihi, donated 3 spools of TFFN stranded wire to the EARC Antenna Project worth over $100.  I was down there to buy wire and got to talking with Manfred Mueller, owner, about radio and HF communications.  When it came time to cash out, Manfred, with a big smile on his face, pushed the stack of wire back to me and said. "for the club! ,  brings back good memories !". Big mahalos to Industrial Electronics for their donation!