Emcomm Practice Zoom Meeting ft. APRS pt.2

AH6QO Kevin Bogan

To practitioners of emcomm and EARC,

Monday, 3/15, 2021 2000 HST,
Continuation of the discussion of APRS on Oahu and its contribution to emcomm, damage location and tactical messaging.

Craig Paul, KH6CP, will continue the discussion and reference the presentation given at the 3/8/21 session. I am attaching the presentation file below for your viewing before this Monday's session.
Our focus is on message handling, emcomm and we regularly practice sending and receiving messages by voice and other means.

Please join us.
Upon entering, please list your Given Name, Surname and Callsign in the Chat box. Also, please be sure to display your Given Name and Callsign listed near your video image.

Kevin Bogan is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
There is no waiting room.

Topic: Emcomm Practice Zoom Meeting ft. APRS pt.2
Time: Mar 15, 2021 08:00 PM Hawaii

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95037807376?pwd=S1FJYmI2ZVZuZEJsd2ZKSlM1UUhVZz09

Meeting ID: 950 3780 7376
Passcode: 678821

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95037807376#,,,,*678821# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,95037807376#,,,,*678821# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 950 3780 7376
Passcode: 678821

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/artU5MZoe

Kevin, AH6QO
Hawaii Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster
 *Cooperation*Communication*Coordination*Collaboration
Cell: 808.778.4697
Other: (720) 235-8172