Re: 220 MHz nets via Diamond Head NH7ZD?

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

I've not tested it.  Might be up a Leahi Hospital.  LMK if you test it.

de KH6WG

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 9:12 AM KH6CP Craig Paul <carcarx@...> wrote:
Thanks, Steve,

Here's what I see from

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 9.07.46 AM.png

That Diamond Head location makes sense because from some "sweet spots" at which I can "hit" the Diamond Head APRS
digipeater, KH6MP, I can also "hit" NH7ZD. (5 watts using a rubber duck).

It would be interesting if, from the same sweet spots, I could "hit" Liliha resources!

Thanks, again, for the info!
Craig/KH6CP

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 8:17 AM KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae <skawamae@...> wrote:
I'm not 100% sure but I think NH7ZD's 220 was at St Francis East in Liliha.  He has since retired so I'm fairly confident that repeater is down.  The only one I'm pretty sure around is WH6PD in Kapolei.  Not too many active 220 repeaters.  But in answer to your query, I'm not aware of any 220 nets.

Aloha,
de KH6WG

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 6:54 AM KH6CP Craig Paul <carcarx@...> wrote:
Hello,

Are there any nets hosted on the NH7ZD 220 MHz repeater near
Diamond Head?

Thanks!
Craig/KH6CP