General Membership Meeting 4/21

KH6WG Skawamae Kawamae

Aloha all,
Great turn out last night.  I think we had over 30 attendees and we had almost that many at any one time.  Apologies if you tried to access via the original link.  Since the original link went out a few weeks back, Zoom Meetings had upgraded their security policies.  Hence I had sent out a subsequent link.  I'm glad we had so many join.  It was great to see many of you and that you are all staying safe.  It is unprecedented times we are experiencing.  We'll see what next month brings us.  Stay safe out there.

Aloha,
de KH6WG