Reminder: It's renewal season for 2020!

WH7GG Keith Higa

CQ EARC,

Just a friendly reminder from your membership committee that it's renewal season again for 2020. As of today, we have 79 new and renewing members for 2020, and we'd like to get this up to 100 by the end of March. If you are among those who renewed early, thanks so much for your support.

As usual, I'll be at the Fleet Reserve for the EARC meeting on Tuesday, February 18, with receipt book and money bag ready to accept renewals; just see me at my station at the front of the room.

You can also renew via our new online form and send your dues via Paypal:

or by sending it by mail to PO Box 30315, Honolulu, HI  96820.

If you have any questions on your membership status, I can check for you; just ask me and I'll let you know if I need dues from you.

As always, thank you for your continuing support of the EARC.

Mahalo and 73,

Keith, WH7GG
Treasurer/Membership Chair